Thursday, 22 May 2014

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer | Review ❤






If you've seen my recent Debenhams beauty haul you'll know I picked up Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. My holy grail concealer has been the same one for years on end now and thats Collection 2000's Lasting Perfect Concealer. Don't get me wrong I still absolutely love this concealer but lately I've been wanting to try a high end concealer to mix it up a bit and try something new.

I've heard so many things about Benefit concealers such as Erase Paste, Fake Up and of course Boi-ing. After tweeting asking which concealer people preferred, many girls said they loved Boi-ing the most and I was sold.

I ordered the shade 01 as I have a fair skin tone especially when I'm not wearing any fake tan. When I use concealer the main thing I want it to do is brighten up my under eye area as I'm a big fan of the illuminated highlighted look under the eyes. This concealer is the perfect shade for highlighting this area and getting rid of any dark circles. The concealer claims it has 'industrial strength' and I agree with that as the pigmentation is amazing. The formula is so creamy and blends easily into the skin with minimal effect.

I've found myself popping this concealer into my handbag for any touch ups during the day as its the perfect handbag size as its small and light weight.

This concealer retails for £17.50 and is available from all Benefit counters!

Love

3 comments:

  1. I too am a lover of the lasting perfection concealer, I haven't tried this one, although I have read great things about it, and your right it's the perfect size for popping in your bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always sworn by MAC concealer, but i'm starting to find it a little too matte for day to day wear. I don't like heavy make up during the day and sometimes I look a little cakey under the eyes! I've heard this is supposed to be really good so thank you for the review! Would you say it's more matte or luminous/dewy?

    Thanks, Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this as part of the confessions of a concealerholic kit and love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete