Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | First Impression ❤

3 comments



So in my recent Debenhams beauty haul I mentioned that I picked up Clinique's bottom lash mascara as it's something that I've wanted to try for a long time. My first impression of this product was firstly the pretty delicate packaging. The packaging features a gorgeous flower design which is also on the tube of the product! The product itself is absolutely tiny, including the brush as you can see in the photograph above. The brush makes applying the product so precise and really coats every individual eye lash.

Normally when I wear mascara, by the end of the day it has transferred onto my skin which isn't a good look. In the past I have I used an older mascara on my bottom lashes so the product is slightly dry meaning its less likely to transfer as much. However, ever since I brought this product it is quickly turning into a holy grail item for me!

This mascara is so easy to apply and leaves your bottom lashes looking defined and long. For me its last all day long and doesn't transfer or flake at all. I'm so impressed with the product and highly recommend it! Its available from Debenhams for £12.00!

Have any of you tried this product?

Love
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I always wear mascara on my bottom lashes but like you say it usually smudges or is just a pain to apply really. Need this baby wand in my life! xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo im dying to try this, been looking for a review on it for ages! for just £12 as well! I didn't know it was the cheap! (well, not massively cheap but y'know what I mean) :p deffo next beauty purchase! Just followed you as well lovely on both GFC and bloglovin' :) If you have the time hun my blog is trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig