Monday, 19 May 2014

MAC Warm Neutrals Palette ❤






So after seeing Sam from Pixiwoo mention this palette in one of her videos I knew that I really wanted to get my hands on it! However it was out of stock for a quite a while until recently when I received a email saying the palettes where back in stock and I was straight onto the MAC website.

There are two variations of this palette available - the warm neutrals and the cool neutrals. I decided to go for the warm neutrals palette as I find they suit more skin tones and in general I just prefer more warm toned colours. The palettes retail at £65.00 which is such good value for money for 15 MAC eye shadows. A standard eyeshadow retails for £12.50 so 15 of those are nearly £200.00!

The colours you receive in the warm neutrals palette are.. hey, warm breeze, gingersnap, dark brew, dance in the dark, brule, vanilla extract, honey lust, amber lights, saddle, lemon tart, butterfudge. creative copper, unwind and divine decadence. I already own amberlights and vanilla extract and I absolutely love them. All of these shades are so gorgeous and will be perfect for creating a warm smokey eye.

Mac eyeshadows are so pigmented and apply so easily to the eyes. I really can't recommend them enough!

Love

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful shades, packaging - what else to say - just that it's an overwhelming eye shadow palette!:)

    Have a great and inspirated week;)!

    Yours,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nika! The shades are lovely arent they xx

      Delete
  2. The colours look so nice in this palette, I cant decide if I should get the warm or cold palette! Loving your blog at the moment :)

    www.urbanbeautie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ottille, and thank you for your email the other day too - I promise I'll get back to you ASAP xx

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous! I have never tried MAC eyeshadows.. I tend to stick to Urban Decay xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is very similar to Urban Decay :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I have no idea how I've gone on this long without hearing about these! What good value for MAC palettes. I'm a little tired of my Urban Decay Naked palette so I want to try something new, like this! x

    ReplyDelete