Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Rimmel Apocalips ❤




"Apocaliptic"




Apocaliptic
Nova
Big Bang
Now Summer is just around the corner I've been reaching for brighter lips colours on myself and my clients! I feel that a bold lip colour really brightens up your complexion and makes a statement! I remember when Rimmel released their apocalips lip products last Summer and I absolutely loved them and recently I've rediscovered them.

The three colours I use the most are photographed above, 'Apocaliptic', 'Nova' and 'Big Bang'. This product is classed as a lip lacquer which is really a liquid lipstick. This means they are so easy to apply and the pigmentation is so strong - the lip swatches above are with just one application. They are available from Boots for £6.49 and come in so many different shades! 

What do you think of the Apocalips range?

Love

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks flawless! Could you do an everyday makeup routine or something about how to create such flawless makeup? I love the apocalips, I have three but completely different colours!

    www.urbanbeautie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the Apocalips and nearly own one in every colour as the formula is just so good! Your make up looks incredible! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete