Up The Amp & Flat Out Fabulous ❤

8 comments





So like every other girl I have a bit of an obsession with MAC lipsticks and recently I added two new shades to my collection when I went to the MAC store in Westfield's, Shepherds Bush.

The first one I picked up was 'Up The Amp which is a an amplified creme finish, one of my favourite finishes. Like the finish suggests this lipstick is so creamy and applies so easily to the lips. Its a beautiful purple colour with blue under tones which make your teeth look lovely and white. I really love this colour for brighting up a simple everyday makeup look. 

The pigmentation of MAC lipsticks is incredible and you only need to apply it once to achieve this bold, bright colour!

The second shade I picked up was 'Flat Out Fabulous' which is a retro matte shade. Like I've said in previous post's I love a matte lip colour as they last all day/night and you don't have to worry about the colour wearing off. The MAC website describes this colour as 'a bright plum matte'. I love this deep pink colour which is perfect for day or night! 

What's your favourite MAC lipstick shade?

Love

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Up The Amp it so pretty! I need to try that! :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what beautiful shades! *_*

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I adore Flat Out, and that its matte too. Cant believe I've not noticed this shade before!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love matte shades, they're my favourite :) xx

      Delete
  4. I looove MAC lipsticks. My favourites are Brave Red and Milan Mode.. I reaally want Morange too. I'm now following you on bloglovin' :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :) I love Brave Red too :)

      xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig