BH Cosmetics 10 Colour Palette ❤

2 comments







So if you follow me on my instagram (@lindsayfrancesmakeup) you will have seen that last night I put up a photograph of this palette by BH Cosmetics. Working as a makeup artist I am always on the hunt for new palettes and I recently came across BH Cosmetics. 

This palette contains ten blushes ranging from fuchsia pinks to pretty corals and it even contains a matte contouring shade (top left hand corner). I find this palette is perfect for taking with me in my kit as it saves me packing several different blushes that take up crucial space. My kit is bursting from the seems so any products that saves me some space - Im grateful for! Also as you can see from the photographs these blushes are highly pigmented and have an amazing colour pay off so a little will go a long way.

I bought my palette from Amazon for £12.95 which is amazing value for money as it works out you pay just over £1.00 a blush! BH Cosmetics have so many different palettes which I have heard so much about, in particular their Party Girl palette and their 120 Colour Eyeshadow palette! 

Have you ever tried any BH Cosmetics products?

Love
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig